We respect our Customers‘ privacy and ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with these Rules. Last modified 2021 07 05.
Data Controller‘s details:
UAB Dock Boot LT
Company code: 304917985
VAT code: LT100011877012
Registration address: S. Maciulio g. 12, LT-35223, Panevezys, Lithuania
E-mail address: email@example.com
Cell phone no.: +37061802939
We confirm, that the data of the Data Controller‘s sites and social networking account‘s visitors will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to ensure that our collected data are protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
The terms used in the Rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (ES).
- Personal data processingIt is not necessary to create an account when ordering goods in the electronic Data Controller’s shop. However, it is required to register and provide such personal data as the name, the surname, an e-mail, the address at which the goods will be delivered, the telephone number and other data specified in the order for the proper order fulfillment.
- The Buyer confirms that he/she is aware of his/her right to refuse to provide his personal data, but understands that personal data are necessary for the execution of the order of the goods. If the Buyer has not provided such data and has not agreed that they are processed in accordance with the para. 4 of these Rules, the contract for the sale and purchase of goods can not be concluded and executed.
- When the Buyer is placing an order of goods, the Buyer confirms that he/she agrees to submit his/her personal data specified in these Rules and does not dispute that the Seller will handle these data in accordance with the para. 4 of these Rules for the purposes indicated in it.
- The Buyer’s personal data as specified in the para. 1, are collected and processed for the purpose of electronic commerce (to conclude a contract, to process orders of goods, to issue financial documents, to resolve issues related to the delivery and delivery of goods, to fulfill other contractual obligations).
- Personal data (e-mail address) of the Buyer and other visitors’ of the www.dockboot.lt website are collected and processed for direct marketing purposes if they point their emails in the Newsletter section. The Buyer and other visitors have the right to withdraw their consent to the Seller to process personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time by submitting a respective notice to the Seller.
- The personal data of the Buyer and other visitors of the www.dockboot.lt website are processed and stored for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes specified in these Rules:
– The Buyer’s personal data is stored and used for 3 (three) years for the purpose of electronic commerce from the date of the Contract.
– The personal data of the purchaser and other visitors of the www.dockboot.lt website are kept for direct marketing purposes and we use it for 4 (four) years from the their consent to get emails in the Newsletter section.
- The Seller has the right to provide personal data of the Buyer and other visitors of the www.dockboot.lt website to their selected third parties for the sole purposes specified in para. 4 and para. 5 of these Rules. Is is done only as far as necessary to attain those objectives. In no other event, the personal data of the Buyer and other visitors of the www.dockboot.lt website shall not be disclosed to third parties without prior consent of the Buyer and other visitors of the website. The personal data of the Buyer and other visitors of the www.dockboot.lt website may be submitted to the government or law enforcement agencies such as the police or the supervisory authorities, but only upon a request and when required by applicable law or in order to secure our rights or our customers, staff and resources.
- The Buyer and other visitors of the website have the following rights regarding personal data:- request the Seller to access the data and correct or delete it, or limit the processing of data;-the right to disagree with the processing of data;- the right to receive their personal data in a systematized, commonly used and computer-readable format (right to data portability);- the right to withdraw consent;
– the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- The Buyer and other visitors of www.dockboot.lt website may use these rights to contact Seller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular post UAB Dock Boot LT, S. Maciulio str. 12, LT-35223, Panevezys, Lithuania.
- The Data Controller shall answer to the Buyer‘s request regarding the processing of Personal Data not later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the application.
- The Buyer must provide complete and correct data when using electronic shop. If the data provided by the Buyer changes, the Buyer must update them immediately. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided on the order form or otherwise using the electronic store, and assumes responsibility for the consequences resulting from the erroneous or inaccurate information provided.
- The Seller applies the security and handling requirements for the processing of personal data, as provided by the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Seller shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of all personal data processed against unintentional or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
- All www.dockboot.lt pages requiring the input of personal data are executed via the https:// protocol.
- When browsing www.dockboot.lt website, certain data is automatically collected: device information, i.e., IP address, operating system version, and settings for the device that you use to access content / products, also information saved in cookies*.
Cookie data is not forwarded to third parties.
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or to another device, you can change your Internet browser settings and turn off all cookies or turn them on/off one at a time. However, please note that in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing the web, restrict the functionality of certain web sites or block access to the site.
- The Data Controller’s websites or social networking accounts may include third-party billboards, links to their websites, and services that are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Controller is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must be careful to read the privacy practices applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.
The legal relationship with this PP is governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
These Rules are reviewed and, if necessary, updated at least once every two years. Policy updates or changes will take effect as of the date they are posted on the Data Manager website. If you use the Website and our services after the Policy Update, we will ensure that you do not mind and are aware of the changes made.